Tuesday 19 May 2015

poetry films sinking van der Wijck | pusi film tenggelamnya kapal van der wijck versi bahasa inggris

Posted by Abd Hannan at 19:44
I see you walking across the ripening rice
The moment I walked and foreign still be in my ancestral village
So I walked away from bugis toward the ground minang
Learning, seek knowledge and connect kinship
_______
I was amazed at the way you look at me
When home mengaji I shelter
When the earth is being received hectic rush of water
The woman who had fascinated me
I see standing waiting for the rain to stop
Fidgeted, unable to return home
__________
Incidentally there is an umbrella in my hand
I offer to you, then you take away my umbrella
The more happy myself feels
Can know and be closer to you
Flower village looks beautiful and gentle
__________
Increasingly often we meet
Mutual wrote back full release of all what feels
One day the bad news spread in the village where I anchored
Who told me the news indigenous destroyer
Which have been built a long time by residents
__________
I considered not native
Though I Minang descent, nobody wants to admit
I should be expelled, lift the foot from the village
I am sad and must be separated with a girl who captivate
_________
With teary face
I and you promised on the banks of the lake
No matter where I go you'd be waiting for me forever
Will become a facilitator of my life
_________
Not to forget you give me a piece of white cloth
Create an antidote to homesickness will split up a long time
After a long time we did not met
Came a letter that preach you will meet
___________
I feel happy that so great
I'm excited waiting for your presence
The awaited day finally came and promised at a designated place
Not unexpectedly unexpected and not also warning
_________
You've changed a lot
Clenched mouth can not reveal much when he met with me
Although heart still want our togetherness
You unaffected friend
You met another man who is more of everything than me
You just go in when I want to be with great hopes
__________
Meeting with other men make yourself
Must be lured him
Whatever the reason, the demand for people around you to pick himself
So you choose to break a promise between myself
with a partner you will be later in life
______________
Not to forget you welcomed the request as if the whole heart
I was sick I had fever
Two months I lay shivering
I was considered crazy
Speak for themselves and mention your name
__________
Ringing continuously face in my dreams, in the sense of my loss
You came to see me weak
So happy my heart
A girl comes over pujaanku
_______________
However, I have to go back disappointed
Fingers fingers had orange
Sign you already owned by others
Owned male fabled
More manly, more rich, clear offspring and all the inherent advantages
________
That was all I did not have
The deeper the disappointment in yourself
The more congested chest
Of hope lived expectations
Which becomes something that no man
______________
Lucky I have friends even known thugs
The words oddly makes me back up
He explained to me that love is not weaken
But strengthen in order to learn from past melancholy story
__________
I intend to be anchored far
Far from ground minang which will keep reminding me of my past with women
My friends and I migrated to Java
Fate in one of the major newspapers
__________
Every day I was stringing words, the dots on that my melancholy flavor
Many people are captivated by my story
Story actually I think my red heart-rending
About a boy who were expelled from their homes and also expelled from the heart of a girl idol
___________
But that was the past
Once when I was destined to be met
With you, ladies my past and her
On a great show featuring my work
__________
I considered a success
Have everything more than what possessed her choice of men
When I realized you were ditempatku
A sense that time imagined concentrated in my heart
__________
With the mask kink, I approached you two
As if I was with you and man
beside there was never a sense of hurt
______
A sense that I tried to hide the wound and remove
Tech needs to be leveraged nothing
You realize that the figure in front of you is a young child
Which should be expelled, bounce away from home
That is me. Your past men
__________
But I tried to be patient, forgiving all
I recognize and change your status
Of those who make the cut with the word friend
Yes, friend of the past that had not been met
____________
Sadistic, cruel fact that you
Seize and dispose of hope for granted
_________
Deep breathing is the way I
In order to forget the dark days
_________
Time flies
Suddenly you want to go back to my lap
Back provide that hope and the will to make it happen
Like what was said at the edge of the lake some time ago
You asked all is forgiven, and I have to accept it
_____________
Instantly sense that had long endured
Bubbling out of me and of my heart
This taste for trying I keep meeting
________
I told you to go
Going further back to your homes
No matter compassion and heart
You have ruined my big hope
___________
Tuk be my partner but what
You've become a couple other men
______
Must have your little do not want and can not be with you anymore
My resolve is strong
Determination ridiculous that I have
I told you to go away
___________
With the ship owned by Dutch luxury
Even if you refuse to return
You're finally going to step up the stairs ship sailing away
________
By asking for a picture of me
That you say will be friends until the end of the age of yourself
After departure
_______
I was surprised to see the phrase in bold in the daily newspaper
The ship that brought you going to be immersed in it oceans
______
I chase and find out where you are right now
I found you lying weak
The hospital bed
_______
Instantly I regret
Very deep regret because
Melepasmu is traveling alone
_______
Finally, God made ​​the decision
I do not get
And have you completely
_________
Because you have to move to another realm
With a sense of menyesalku, I capture your name in my big house
May God unite us both in the natural next

G+

0 comments:

Post a Comment